If you setup a GPO pointing to a specific sup server then you have to be
sure that the client are assigned with this SUP in SCCM.

Else you will get error messages like the one you just posted.

Verify the boundaries and your internal sup configuration (make sure that
it accepts both http and https)

Jeremy.