From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:06 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: mssms: Installed Application report

I have a LOT of software reports. If you can narrow down what you want I can
send you an example.

Also, for applications or packages? SCCM tracks application installs internally
and you can do simulated deployments to get very accurate counts.

Also you can use recently used applications to see who is actually using the
apps without needing monitoring rules.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Taxter, Latisha