Are you using x64 boot image on your task sequence? I'm not 100% sure, but you should then also use x64 boot image if you're running dism.

On 16.9.2014 6:08, Taxter, Latisha wrote:
Jason I got the command lines from an article at the ultimate I posted. Thus article is linked on myitforum. I did not try mounting the image and adding the driver. I'll post smsts.log tomorrow.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jason Sandys
Date:09/15/2014 5:58 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms]Kernel Mode Driver Framework

Also, why would you run dism by first calling cmd? DISM is a stand-alone exe and can be directly executed like every other exe.

I concur that direct offline servicing of the image is best, why don’t you want to do it that way?

Please post the entire relevant and unedited snippet of the smsts.log.

There is a log that dism generates automatically at %WINDIR%\Logs\Dism\dism.log that you should review also.

Finally, I would get rid of the trailing slash from the /Image option. This always has the potential to throw things off.