I've got working solution with the following Run Command Line -step during WinPE -phase, after Apply OS -step:

/%windir%\system32\dism.exe /Image:%OSDisk% /ScratchDir:%OSDisk%\Windows\Temp /Add-Package /Package/PackagePath:%CD%/

And of course the package used in the step is the package that contains the KMDF. Same works for language packs also.