I've followed a few blogs about creating reporting only role so users can
access SSRS to run reports without giving them any no access to SCCM console

Brian Mason Blog

http://www.mnscug.org/blogs/brian-mason/162-report-user-role

Coretech

http://blog.coretech.dk/kea/creating-the-reporting-user-role-in-configmgr-20
12/

If I setup the my role and give run reports for all my objects, I'm able to
see reports via SSRS, but when I run them I don't get any data back.

The only way I've gotten this to work is I need to add read onto the site,
but then that user has rights in the console.  I want them to only have SSRS
right but no console access.

Has anyone gotten this to work, or is the only way to give them read access
to the site, but doing that lets them have console access.?