Has anyone seen that show up in the SMSPXE log before?  I'm in a situation
where I can't PXE boot.  Even though both the x86 and the x64 boot images are
checked off for PXE deployment, I still get a failure.  Even more strange, I
can create a bootable USB drive and it is boots the task sequence selection
just fine.

This actually all started because I was getting a winload.efi error, perfectly
screenshot  by Niall here:

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11135-why-do-i-get-a-winloadefi-status-0xc0000359-error-when-using-uefi-network-boot-in-system-center-2012-r2-configuration-manager

The only difference is I indeed had both x86 and x64 checked off.  As a test, I
unchecked the x86, tried to PXE, it failed due to the requirement both x86 and
x64 be available, and then rechecked the x86 image availability again, and then
now I'm getting this.  I'm tired updating the distribution points on both
images, but I'm still stuck with nothing to boot.

Any ideas?