?TS was failing, tracked down to 7 driver packages with 0 bytes in size.

Seen this before, thought you just updated dp's and off you go, no dice.

So I have deleted all the driver packages, and the package folders (they were
blank too)

Re-creating a new driver pack for the hp 6005, wizard, says yes, package folder
is empty.

DriverCat log says, this driver has already been imported for each inf it finds.

Stuck - what now, I'd delete the drivers (under drivers) but some are shared
with other models that work.

Is there a route forward, or ditch them all and start again...............

Stuart Watret

Offshore - IT Ltd