Spot check some of your drivers and look at the properties (or powershell them all out if you are comfortable with that). You should see the content source path in the properties. I'd be willing to bet those drivers are no longer at that path. The reason they work with some packages is because those packages have not been updated since the original driver source was moved or deleted.