Hi Guys,

>From the documentation, this seems so simple...  but the mof data on the
>Microsoft site absolutely will not import.  I am importing into the default
>settings...

[cid:image001.png@01D02E4A.09A1F150]

If I check the mof syntax, it does not know sms_class_template
[cid:image002.png@01D02E4A.91ED25C0]

If I add the sms_class_template information to the top of the mof, it will
check out syntax wise but it still doesn't import.  I'm sure its something
simple I am missing here

Jimmy Martin | Engineer | Information Technology | BMHCC - CORPORATE
Phone: (901) 227-8209 | jimmy.mar...@bmhcc.org
Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Baptist.

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it
immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...