Try this:

#pragma namespace ("\\\\.\\root\\cimv2\\SMS")
#pragma deleteclass("Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy", NOFAIL)
[ SMS_Report(TRUE),
  SMS_Group_Name("BitLocker Policy"),
  SMS_Class_ID("MICROSOFT|MBAM_POLICY|1.0")]
Class Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy : SMS_Class_Template
{
    [SMS_Report(TRUE),key]    string KeyName;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    OsDriveEncryption;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    FixedDataDriveEncryption;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    EncryptionMethod;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    OsDriveProtector;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    FixedDataDriveAutoUnlock;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    FixedDataDrivePassphrase;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    Uint32    MBAMPolicyEnforced;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    string    LastConsoleUser;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    datetime  UserExemptionDate;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    UInt32    MBAMMachineError;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]    string    EncodedComputerName;
};

What's different you ask?  I took out all of the comment lines starting with //
and there was ONE other thing that looked "different", which I didn't think it
would be a big deal but maybe it is.
changed
Class Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy: SMS_Class_Template
Class Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy : SMS_Class_Template

simply put a space before AND after the :, instead of just after.  If that
still doesn't work, then we can try changing the groupname and classid to both
say EXACTLY this:
"BitLockerPolicy"   (and nothing else).  I've seen it where just changing the
groupname and classid will let it go through.

On Monday, January 12, 2015 3:25 PM, Sherry Kissinger
It chokes on the second section…  everything else imported
#pragma namespace ("\\\\.\\root\\cimv2\\SMS")

#pragma deleteclass("Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy", NOFAIL)
[ SMS_Report(TRUE),
  SMS_Group_Name("BitLocker Policy"),
  SMS_Class_ID("MICROSOFT|MBAM_POLICY|1.0")]

Class Win32Reg_MBAMPolicy: SMS_Class_Template
{
    [SMS_Report(TRUE),key]
    string KeyName;
    //General encryption requirements
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]
    UInt32    OsDriveEncryption;
   [ SMS_Report (TRUE) ]
    UInt32    FixedDataDriveEncryption;
    [ SMS_Report (TRUE) ]
    UInt32    EncryptionMethod;
    //Required protectors properties
    [ SMS_Report (TRUE) ]
    UInt32    OsDriveProtector;
    [ SMS_Report (TRUE) ]
    UInt32    FixedDataDriveAutoUnlock;
    [ SMS_Report (TRUE) ]
    UInt32    FixedDataDrivePassphrase;
    //MBAM agent fields
    //Policy not enforced (0), enforced (1), pending user exemption request (2)
or exempted user (3)
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]
    Uint32    MBAMPolicyEnforced;
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]
    string    LastConsoleUser;
    //Date of the exemption request of the last logged on user,
    //or the first date the exemption was granted to him on this machine.
    [SMS_Report(TRUE)]
    datetime  UserExemptionDate;
    //Errors encountered by MBAM agent.