Nobody else has ever heard of this issue before? We are currently on 1511 and I
have a few deployments that are like this now where under deployment status
most of the computers in that collection are not appearing. Yet if I go into
that collection the computers do appear.

From: Chris Carbone
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 8:45 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Strange issue with deployments

Hello all,

In the last week or so I have noticed now some new deployments are not seeing
all the members in a collection. For example I have a new collection with 31
members and if I go into that collection I see them all. When I check under
deployment status for that software it shows success for 1/1 and that is it,
the other 30 machines do not appear under any other category.

I tried recreating the collection and also the deployment. We did make a change
with system discovery to only look at 1am each night for another issue but
don't think this change is related to this new problem.

Anyone else seen this type of behavior and know where I can look? I searched
and have not really seen any results coming up for this problem.

Thanks in advance
Chris
This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.