I run it during the deployment task sequence.

I try not to do too much with my reference image to keep things simple.

Mike

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Bradley, Matt
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:41 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Removing Win10 packages for OSD

Of the various scripts I've seen out there that people use to remove unwanted
appx packages from their Windows 10 deployments...is there a best time to do
that?  Should I run the removal script against my WIM that I'm going to capture
from a golden image, or should I be running the script during the task
sequence?  The first sounds like it would build the machine faster, but I'm
wondering if the packages get reset during OSD requiring the removal script to
be ran anyway?

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues