Every time I have tried to do it to my reference image it fails to sysprep so I
am going to do it during the deployment.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Bradley, Matt
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:41 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Removing Win10 packages for OSD

Of the various scripts I've seen out there that people use to remove unwanted
appx packages from their Windows 10 deployments...is there a best time to do
that?  Should I run the removal script against my WIM that I'm going to capture
from a golden image, or should I be running the script during the task
sequence?  The first sounds like it would build the machine faster, but I'm
wondering if the packages get reset during OSD requiring the removal script to
be ran anyway?

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use,
printing, copying,disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon
this communication by persons other than the intended recipient
may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that
you have received this E-mail message in error, please reply to
the sender and delete this email promptly.