On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:57:33 +0100, Jan-Lieuwe Koopmans
wrote:

>I was just wondering... Are there still people around who use
>their MSX for real wordprocessing? I mean... I thought every
>MSX fan also had a PC...
No, because there are NOT good new programmes able to
compete with Word 6.0, I'll never understand why. Lack of guts
maybe?

>And - believe it or not - I prefer using a PC for wordprocessing.
And if there were any good programme for MSX able to handle
truetype fonts?

>MSX is great, though... Don't get me wrong. But I love the
>system for its simplicity... I learned how to program using a
>MSX... I learned how to write music using a MSX... I owe a lot
>to this particular system. But I do my wordprocessing on my
>PC... No doubt!
Well, I'll have to erase you from the list of TRUE USERS.
(Greets to Mesxes ;))))))) X-DDDDDDDD)

Jan, seriously, just kidding... Yeah, really.  :)

CYA