>Hello guys,
>I've have make a nice "crushed msx turboR" picture (gif, 240 KB)
>This is the first of a set I want to convert to the MSX systeem.
>Probably to the GFX9000 or Interlaced S12.
>
>Take a "inside.." look and tell me what you think of it.
>
>http://www.msx.org/msxturbo.gif

Hello Sander,

I would like to give it my congratulations for its excellent screen of the
Turbo-R.
I liked enough of the three-dimensional effect with the sentence MSX!!!
That is fantastic!!  When has other screens, don't forget to inform me.

Greetings from Brazil,
Marco Heidtmann

MSX Brazilian Team / MSX World Magazine
Travessa Mauriti, 2273 - Marco