> Firehawk (Thexder II) has also PSG version, if you don't have FM-PAC or if
> you have connected it to wrong sub-slot. (There is a bug in FM-PAC search

Ah, that could be so, yeah.

> routines) The main music of Thexder I is also Moonlight Sonata and all of
> the music is just for PSG.

I thought you only heard that music in Thexder I when you die?
(since I heard it then, I'd always wanted to hear the real classical
performance! Does anyone know who wrote it originally?)

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi