>>Hm... next step: making 4D games on a 3D display device...
>
>        As we are used to talk in Linear Algebra classes: We can't see any
>vector space which dimension is above three... Of course, when you have
>drunk alcohol enough, you can see any vector space!

Well... if we can represent 3D objects into a 2D device, the same can be
done by 4D objects into a 3D device. The problem is that we identify those
3D objecte (on a 2D device), but we have never seen a 4D object... wow...

And, it is true... alcohol is a thing for viewing n-dimensional objects
(when n aproaches infinite!)

|            Toni Burguera Burguera              |
| E-mail :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |