>>Oh peopel, oh peopel, life DOES make sense to me again!!
>>Why??? Yup, I've bought Final Fantasy VII (for PC)...
>p.s. FF7 is kinda nice yes.......

...and everybody happy. Sorry, but I will disagree a little. 8-)

I continue with MSX for many reason. One of these is that WE HAVE NOT 3D
GAMES, and I hope we will never have it.

I remember the good old times, when the most important when making a game
was to make it AMUSING. Now the only important is to make it 3D, with
milions of digitized graphics and hours of animated sequences and... well,
just add the words "virtual" and "real time" in the package and you have a
veeery greeeat game.

No thanx. I played a little of FF7 (not much, I must admit it). My opinion?
A good movie. But not a good game. Well, it is only my opinion: I don't like it.

Want a really nice recent game (apart from MSX games of course)? Gradius
Gaiden for PlayStation. Cool, cool and cool. And 100% 2D!!! Someone feel
capable of converting it to MSX?

(Oh, I know, now surely a lot of people want to kill me for saying such
things... OK then! Let's fight! One by one!) X-)

PS: Peace and 2D for everybody! ;-)

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm

This Pentium will become obsolete in 5 seconds...