>Have you ever REALLY played Super Mario 64? I know a lot of people see it
as
>a kiddy game, but then again so are most MSX games from Japan!!! Mario64 is
>one of the few games that really feels right in 3D, even two years after
>it's release there hasn't been a game that played as well as Mario64 does.

No, I have never played to Super Mario 64, but it looks good.
And, it is true that a game which hasn't sex or violence (blood,
mutilations, blood, decapitation, blood, ...) seems a kiddy game... but the
same happens with, for example, Quinpl, or King's Valley I & II, or
SD-Snatcher, or Dragon Slayer VI, or... and, in all senses, those games are
more complex than other "adult" games, like Quake... (hmm... when I try to
remember a bad game, always comes to my mind the same name: quake... ;-)   )

>Anyone played the MSX-collections on PSX? They are really cool, with
>SCC-music included! Konami made an MSX-emu too :-)

No, I haven't. Where I live is hard to find those games. Only "xxxx Fighter"
or "Fatal Killer Instinct Fighter", or "Red Alert vs. Quake" are
available...

And... a comment "out of topic"... I haven't played FF4, but I think not
that FF7 is a sequel of FF4. If you play FFII and FFIII (of SNES) you will
find some common points (Crystals->Esper->Materia, Rydia->Terra->Aerith,
...). In fact, I think that all the Final Fantasy games have some common
points. That is, they haven't a common background. The only thing that joins
all the FF series is that they have some common "argumental" points.

|            Toni Burguera Burguera              |
| E-mail :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |