>> >Can anyone supply me some information about the HB-F900 (a black G900?)
and
>> >the T600 "MSX2 business terminal"?
*snip
>> Check out MSX Banzai! at http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/
>> It has pictures (the ones on Funet were ripped from my page!) and a little
>> info.
>
>Not every pic on FUNet is ripped! On FUNet are dozens and dozens of pics
now.

I know. With 'the ones on Funet' I meant only the ones of the HB-F900! But
still, almost a third of the pic's are from my site.

>Maybe you should update your Banzai page Patriek? Haven't seen an update in
>ages.

Maybe you should visit more often, I just updated 2 weeks ago! (August 1st)

>By the way, you gave me permission to use your pics for The Ultimate MSX
FAQ.
>Thanks again for that. And to compensate the 'ripping': you can link to the
>pics on FUNet if you like.

I know I gave you permission and I appreciate you giving proper credit in
TUMF! (TUMF?! ;)

About linking to the FUNet pics, I think (especially for my site) that a
webbased origin is better than ftp. Besides, I have plenty of space with my
ISP (10 MB) and plenty of bandwidth too (1GB/month) sooooo :)

>Grtjs, Manuel

Greetz,

                Patriek

[EMAIL PROTECTED] .-.  ,----.  ,-. TNI on the web:
                | '-.| ,-. \ '-' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/
   Member of    | .-'| | | | ,-.
 The New Image  | '--' | | '-' | Check out "MSX Banzai!" at:
  since 1991    `------' '-----' http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/