> >Can anyone supply me some information about the HB-F900 (a black G900?) and
> >the T600 "MSX2 business terminal"?
> >Thanks in advance!
> >
> >GT's, Klaas
>
> Check out MSX Banzai! at http://www.xs4all.nl/~newimage/MSXBanzai!/
> It has pictures (the ones on Funet were ripped from my page!) and a little
> info.

Not every pic on FUNet is ripped! On FUNet are dozens and dozens of pics now.
Maybe you should update your Banzai page Patriek? Haven't seen an update in
ages. By the way, almost all pictures are linked to from The MSX Hardware List
on The ULtimate MSX FAQ.

By the way, you gave me permission to use your pics for The Ultimate MSX FAQ.
Thanks again for that. And to compensate the 'ripping': you can link to the
pics on FUNet if you like.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi