If I remember correctly someone wrote about the usage of pin 4 of the DIN5's
(connected to RIGHT (=pin4 of the DSB) and something else).

Can someone tell me more about that, for I cannot find the message anymore
between all the other messages about this topic...

Then, I can put it into my 'Joystick-connection report', which I will post
now and then.

By the way, about the name of this 'standard'... I propose the name
=== The JoyCom standard ===
Let me know if you agree or have got other ideas.