]
] >May... idon't know which version you have.. (0.13 is the newest.), but I
] >dont have any problems... Just check your settings before you run anything
] >(Right type of MSX, memory in correct slot, etc..)
]
]
] Yesterday visited your HomePage and downloaded version 0.13... But still I
] have problems running the emulator! (DirectSoundCreate failure).
That sounds like problems with directX. Do you have the proper version
installed? Perhaps, you should download the latest version of the low level
directsound driver from the website of your soundcard manufacturer.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format