On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Maurizio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a question: where i can find information about the versions of the xbasic?
>
> Bye.

I think, that there is no more than 3 versions. First was for MSX2, that
was also sold as a cartridge. Then there was edited version for MSX2+
(screen modes added) I don't think that this was sold in anywhere.
And ofcourse Henrik Gilvads version for GFX9000 that is in the Power
Basic. Original XBASIC was called also as MSX BASIC KUN-COMPILER, if I
remember right. I have heard, that Nestor basic has also some
version of XBASIC in it, but I think that it is that MSX2+ version. I
don't know.

                            ,_____.
                   ! A1ST ~--- - I  ( o o o o o o )i
                       NYYRIKKI : [EMAIL PROTECTED]