On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:28:54 PST, Gabriel D. wrote:

>>Now, there exists in Spain a little cartridge for connecting PC
>>keyboards (only ATX) to MSX. It works along a little
>>programme for enabling it. Turbo-R users have to connect a
>>flatcable directly on the connector. It couldn't work
>>otherwise. It has been created by Leonardo Padial and costs
>>about 100 NLGs.
>What is an [ATX] keyboard ???
ATX is a new kind of PC motherboard. It happens they've
changed in this board the keyboard connector.

>What s the address/e-mail of Club/People who are selling this
>cartridge??
The guy that acts as a world distributor of Leonardo's products
is Rafael Corrales Pulido
   Almazan 31 1-D
   28011 Madrid
He has changed time ago of e-mail, I think it is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I know one of the 'colaborators' of Padial,
the Second Foundation, avalaible at [EMAIL PROTECTED]