On Sat, 17 Jan 1998 00:02:52 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Does anyone knows how to swap partitions so I can access
>the other partitions om my hard- and Zip-drives?
You have to use a programme called MAP.COM (Do not
confuse it with MAP.com from Henrik Gilvad)
I'd send you mine, but it seems it crashes. (I have 15 partitions
but my copy of MAP just 'sees' three)

>on my 8250 with MK SCSI I use SWAP d:=id,pn
>where d: is drive letter, id is SCSI-Id of the drive and pn is
>partition number.
>This utility works only on MK and BERT SCSI interface.
But such command doesn't exist with Novaxis, as far as I know.

>Another thing: I would like to boot from ZIP-drive. This is an
>external SCSI version that only supports SCSI-Id 5 and 6. The
>Gouda  SCSI seems only able to boot from SCSI-Id 0 to 3.
Simply. You cannot. Jurgen Kramer claimed problems of speed
or so on. You'll have to buy an internal drive, as I did, which is
configurable from 1 to 5, if my memory don't fail.

CYA