Someone (Victor?) wrote:

> >Another thing: I would like to boot from ZIP-drive. This is an
> >external SCSI version that only supports SCSI-Id 5 and 6. The
> >Gouda  SCSI seems only able to boot from SCSI-Id 0 to 3.
> Simply. You cannot. Jurgen Kramer claimed problems of speed
> or so on. You'll have to buy an internal drive, as I did, which is
> configurable from 1 to 5, if my memory don't fail.

Hi!

If your SCSI is compatible to HSH / User Gruop Germany (I think Gouda
SCSI is), in some time this will not be a problem, since I make a new
ROM that supports it.

Martin

---
---   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ---   phone / fax: +49-2304-86237
---
begin:          vcard
fn:             Schumann, Martin
n:              Schumann;Martin
adr:            Martin Schumann;;[EMAIL PROTECTED];phone + fax: +49-2304-86237;;;
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard