People,

  How I can read, using a PC, one Harddisk formated in a
  MSX with IDE interface? I receibe a old Conner 20Mb HD
  but I can't read it in DOS or Linux. All Linux and DOS
  FDISK utilities shows a "20Mb FAT <32M" partition  but
  in DOS I always receive the 'Sector not  found'  error
  message. I'm thinking that this HD  isn't  a  formated
  partition... Or I'll format this drive. :)

  Anybody has a Idea?

---
Giovanni Nunes - http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/2472/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]