Hello Fronteddu Stefano,

I have read your request on the mailinglist, and this is something I might
do in the future if I have time for it. The problem is that I don't know
myself if these games are 2, 2+ or TR. Only from Fray And Illusion City, I
know they are for Turbo-R. For Fray I have already mentioned it, and for
Illusion City, I will also add this.

The problem is, that I also have only a normal MSX 2 with 128kb, so it's
quite hard for me to check all these games, and some normal MSX-2 games that
require more then 128kb also don't work on this machine.

Anyway, I will try to make some time free, so I can check these games on an
emulator (RuMSX, which should also be able to run Turbo-R games.), but
please don't expect this soon. If you know of any games that these are MSX2+
or Turbo-R, please feel free to inform me, so I can change it on my page.

For future reference, my e-mail is: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or you can write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] This last one is also mentioned on my site, so you should
have been able to use that one. But, no problem of course !!!

Anyway.... to make this message interesting to others as well:

We have had a small update on our site:

- Added a programs section, for more serious programs. (Not only games),
although still placed in the games section !!!
- Added a mailing list to keep everyone up to date (Join it !!!)
- Updated the FONY section again.

Go visit the MSX Emulator Page (M.E.P.)
http://surf.to/msxemu
http://www.casema.net/~tfh
http://www.casema.net/~tfh/noframe.html   <-- No Frames !!!
ICQ:12222446

If any of you still have any ideas of what should be added/changed on our
site, please let us know !!! (Preferably via direct e-mail, as this
mailinglist is not the right media for this.)

Excuse me for this partialy off-topic mail. I will not do this the next
time.

Kind regards,

Arnaud