Tristan has really written:

>Back in 1993 Impact sold over 1000 copies of their Musix Disk 3 -
>those numbers are impossible now.

A 1000 copies? Really? Back in 1994 we from Flying Bytes sold from Not
Again! only a few hundred....true.....

Greetz,

Anne de Raad

p.s. It is indeed quite naive *??* to expect to get some profit out of
selling MSX software. In fact, Flying Bytes is still developping an
MSX-program, called Meridian. We started the development in 1994, just after
Not Again!, and now, in 1998, it is still not finished. However, we have
distributed an early version for FREE via the MCCM-cd and future updates
*which will come* are also free, so hey, please, wake up!!