From:   Maarten ter Huurne
Sent:   Wednesday, May 27, 1998 1:34 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Looking for Ram (turbo-R with S1990)

At 10:48 AM 5/27/98 +0200, you wrote:

>I could be wrong, but I think with a 256 kbyte turbo-R ST even bit 4 will
>be high.

It's the same S1990 IC, so why should there be a difference in the number
of bits that are fixed high?
Also, Mark Zellenrath (do you still read this list?) has 512K internally in
his ST and has never complained about software that stopped working after
the memory expansion.

Bye,
                Maarten

application/ms-tnef