> ----------

Well, you can find us at the Sargon stand. My girlfriend is easy to
recognize. She is a girl (WOW, what a surprise) and is from Curacao, so she
is a bit dark colored. You can find a photo of me and my girl at the MSX
fairs and party's website. look at the photos of Tilburg '98. you can't miss
it. I sit there with my girlfriend behind my beloved Turbo R.

Robert.

By the way, what kind of MSX do you own?