Hi there,

I don't want to make this a PSX mailinglist, discussing PSX games and
all that :-) but since we are talking about the best softwarehouse on
MSX, I think we ought to talk about their latest effords too.

>Don't kill me but... I don't like Metal Gear Solid. I see no difference
>with the thousands of 3D games already existing.

You're crazy!!! :-) No, It's not that it's a 3D game. Hello, it's Metal
Gear, the best game on MSX. It's in 3D. It's stealth and high
intelligent guards. It's different to those 3D games as Tomb Raider,
it's beautifull, it has got atmosphere and a story to die for. It's the
sequal to the best MSX game ever. Oh man, the sniper gun... It's like
really controlling a sniper gun (if you have a rumble pad)...

All that and it has music from Metal Gear 1 in it.

Talking about the music: I was first a bit dissapointed in the music of
MGS. But later on, I discovered it's great film music instead of game
music. I expected MG2 like music, but what we have is music which sets
atmosphere. And that's what MGS is about: an interactive film. (good
example: when you're in the last building, at the steel factory, you
have very "warm" music).

But it has many connections with MG2: the Helicopter fight, a key which
changes when in different temperatures. But that's because it's a
sequal.

There are even words about Solid Snake being the male Lara Croft, a
computerised sex symbol for female gamers!!!

>But... have you seen Gradius Gaiden? It is a TRUE reason for buying a PSX!

I know, this one is a beauty. And very difficult!!!!!! Aargh. I can't
finish it in the easiest mode (*hide*) (I finished Nemesis 3 on MSX).

BTW: Konami's Gradius IV has been released in the arcade halls by now.

Grtz
Coen