Patriek Lesparre a écrit:

> Coen van der Geest wrote:
> >>Xanadu (dragon slayer 7) Nec
> >
> >Wasn't that Dragon Slayer 2? Dragon Slayer 7 was called Lord Monarch.
> >
> >But tell me more about those PSX games Dragon Slayer 8 and 9...
>
> You're right about Dragon Slayer 2 and 7. I think he got the series
> somewhat confused. Lord Monarch was the last in the series, there are no Dragon
>Slayer 8 or 9.

Lord Monarch is a DS???
Anyway a new lord monarch game has been released on psx some weeks ago.

Wrong..kaze no densetsu Xanadu 1&2 on Turbo Duo/PC engine Super CD Rom
are Dragon Slayer 8&9...xanadu 1 is subtitled "dragon slayer 8" ( don't
make a mistake between it and xanadu on msx :)

There are however 3 other Dragon Slayers, called Legend of Heroes 2, 3
and 4. These are sequels to Dragon Slayer 6, kind of a sidestory. Legend
of Heroes 2 starts out very similar to the 1st, but Selios is king now!
I've never played parts 3 and 4 which were released for Playstation...

Yeah,Eiyuu Densetsu 3&4...released on PSX,Japanese PC..:)

On Japanese PC has been released too Shin Eiyuu Densetsu 1 ( New Legend
of Heroes 1 ),which is a remake of Dragon Slayer 6/Legend of Heroes 1 (
better graphics and all )...like they did Sorcerian Forever too :)

LoH2 is for SNES, Megadrive and probably PC-Engine as well.

Right,like the LoH1 is too on these ones :)
And MSX,Japanese PC,X68000...

As for Xanadu... There's a recent game called 'Legend of Xanadu' but I'm
not sure it has anything to do with the Dragon Slayer series, I only
know it exists...

As as i told you,it is the TRUE dragon slayer 8...
Eiyuu Densetsu 3&4 are NOt DS 8&9,they are the sequel of the new
saga:legend of heroes :)

There are 2 Dragon Slayer games for Gameboy too... One, simply called
Dragon Slayer, is a REALLY BAD game. It's kinda like Hydlide 1 but bad.
The other is called Dragon Slayer Gaiden -The crown of the king- (or
something like that), which looks like an okay RPG.

Just for your information,compilation of DS6&7/LoH 1&2 is too on PSX AND
Saturn..

Greetz,
Patriek

--