> ----------

Eh, I didn't know the storyline of Dragon Slayer 6 (I still don't know by
the way), but the graphics and music did somehow not feel right. I don't
know. I got the feeling something was terribly wrong. The music was nice,
but not really that good as the MSX music. I have the same with Aleste. When
you play Super Aleste on the SNES I get almost impotent while the MSX
versions give me a HUGE erection (as a matter of speaking). Maybe it's
nostalgia, I don't know.

>  Just like a remake of an
> old movie or something.
>
> I played Castlevania on the PSX (my first PSX game, because of the audio
> CD)
Hey! It was my first PSX game as well. I ALSO bought it with the audio CD
>  and that had that "feeling" again.
>  And later, Metal Gear Solid. It
> is the true sequal to MG2-Solid Snake.
>
> Grtz
> Coen
> [Nostalgia hasn't been what it used to be - Unknown]

        Bye (special greetings to ANNE!!!!!!!!!)
        Robert