On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Maarten ter Huurne wrote:

> There is a much more convenient way of doing this: select RAM in the
> #0000-#3FFF area and write your own interrupt handler at #38.

        Sure, this is what I'm doing in my new software, "Music Station".

        For those who don't know, "Music Station" ("MUST" for short) is a
player for the new audio file format, WVZ .

        The WVZ allows reproduction of 4-bit PCM with a high storage rate,
30 seconds per megabit. The current implementation of MUST requires a
MSX-1 with a brazilian MegaRAM. Since most MegaRAMs in Brazil have 256kb,
most users will be able to play musics with one minute of audio!!

        Users who don't have a MegaRAM can use the emulator "brmsx" to
test MUST. A new version, with support for the Memory Mapper, will be
released in the Jau98+ meeting.

        The home page of MUST is still under construction, but you can
download the software from:

        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/must.htm