Hi,

> Official MSX3 is impossible until ASCII gives up the copyright.

I'm not talking about that, just some form of successor by adding existing
(PC) hardware extension to the MSX emulators.

>And as a one user who dreams new generation of MSX... The problem is
>only the fund. I want to give a serious question.
>
> "If I make new MSX, will you buy one?"

No, I don't. The cost to develop new hardware is huge. The new machine would
cost more then I'm willing to spend.
An emulator that maybe has to be registered for a few bucks is however
another story...

> 2. extension of emulator is non-sense: it is better to make PC games,
>utilities directly without "great real-time software conversion system"

The new hardware you were talking about planning to make is then also
obsolete, just buy a PC then...!

I think the MSX standard can only be extended through software.
Because of the high cost, sales of the new hardware would not be high.
And what nobody has, is also not used or widely supported...
Software however, can be cheap.

Best regards,
Arjan Steenbergen