>>But... have you seen Gradius Gaiden? It is a TRUE reason for buying a PSX!
>I know, this one is a beauty. And very difficult!!!!!! Aargh. I can't
>finish it in the easiest mode (*hide*) (I finished Nemesis 3 on MSX).

Very difficult? Are you sure? (O.O!)

If you have played Nemesis saga on MSX, you must find GG very easy!! I have
no PSX, but I played with a friend. Even using the standard PSX wordpad
(what a shit! I need a telemach!!) we had no problems for reaching the last
stage. And even in "hardest" mode, we advanced a lot. It is the only bad
side of the game, I think: too easy, and stages are too short. I'm sure
that with a telemach style joystick, I can finish it without problems in
the hardest mode. (BTW, I can finish Nemesis 2 without losing any ship!) ;-)

>BTW: Konami's Gradius IV has been released in the arcade halls by now.

(!!OvO) Let's search then!!!

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v - Itsumo MSX user

        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ICQ#: 18281450
             Please don't send me messages with HTML code

    "In Windows 98, 3.000 found failures of W95 have been corrected..."
Translation: 3.000.000 not found failures continue without being corrected...