Hi Laurens !!!

 LH> As far as I know there still isn't a program for the MSX with which
 LH> you = can (like RAR or ARJ) devide large files into smaller pieces (to
 LH> = reassemble later) which can, for instance, fit on a disk.
 LH> Compression is = not even nessacary, just the deviding...

I have a great program that can divide large files into smaller files :)

It's very useful to port MegaSCSI's EVAs (animation files) in several diskettes
to another MSX. If you wish, I could send to you via e-mail this file (which is
called DIVIDE.COM).

... color 15,4,7     load"            cont            list.             run