Hi Alwin!

 AH> Hi eehh, jam (?)

:)
Well ..... my full name is Jose Angel Morente. I'm from Spain. But people use
to call me 'Jam' :)  (right, Konamiman?) ;-)

 AH> Could you send this to me, please?

Ok. I'll send it for you, but I can't post it here, because I send/receive
e-mail trough Fidonet, and posting files is prohibited :(
Don't worry, I will use my alternative address ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 AH> And maybe docs? sources? if you have these, and want to share
 AH> these...

No docs, no sources. But I think it's made with MSX-C v1.2 and seems to need
MSX-DOS2.

 AH> I'm always curious to check out what others have made, for doing
 AH> something that I wrote a program for myself (check out the attached
 AH> "SPLIT.COM" I made a couple of years back...).
 AH> BTW. If it's any good, can't you upload it somewhere?

I'll try to look for a Inet connection for using my Hotmail address :)

Bye, bye :)

... color 15,4,7     load"            cont            list.             run