Damn! Now I'm having problems with my SCSI ZIP drive. I bought it a year and
half ago, and the disk is released and retaken often in the middle of the
read process, causing the computer to hang (this is the "click of death",
right?). And I'm not the first problem having these problems.

If we add this to the problems with the ZIP plus that someone told some
weeks ago (problems when connecting more than one device to the SCSI chain),
maybe we can conclude that ZIP drives are not reliable devices. So if
someone is planning to buy one, I recommend to buy better an alternative
device (I heard that MOs works fine) if possible (it is somehow expensiver).

Anyway, someone knows how to solve the "click of death"? (sorry, I don't
remember the contents of the past referred messages...)

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
                Test NestorBASIC!!

 Only a PC can be stupid enough to show this message:
     "Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue."