On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro wrote:

>       Well, it's funny, but Specrum has Prince of Persia, Mortal Kombat, Street
> Fighter 1 and 2!

Prince of Persia is so simple game, that almoust anybody could code it.
Only probblem is, that I don't think, that anyone of us can get rights to
make it. Another probblem is, that I don't know who could crack
those graphics out of that game. Atleast they are packed some how
in PC version... Amiga version I don't know, Spectrum version I
don't care and other versions are unknown for me. (That game has really
good graphics for MSX2)
                                          .    ,
                                           (oo)
                                           /\/\   __