>       Well, it's funny, but Specrum has Prince of Persia, Mortal
Kombat, Street
>Fighter 1 and 2!

Be realist. The spectrum hardware is not as good as MSX.Even
MSX1 is better than Spectrum. Well, Spectrum has those games you
say... MSX hasn't, but if somebody decides to build them, the
game will be much better than on spectrum.

>       And I saw a Spectrum version of Xybots (do you remember this
game) which
>was much better than the MSX version. The Speccy version had
shadows, a lot
>of colors, etc. But of course, if MSX-Xybots were MSX 2 or
above... Bye
>Speccy!

Take in mind that a lot of MSX games were a direct conversion of
the spectrum, then, quality was minor or equal to the spectrum
version. A MSX1 version of Xybots can be infinitely better than
on spectrum, if good programmed.