On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:19:52 +0200, Konami Man wrote:

>But the best, I think, is Maze of Galious. Too simple graphics,
>yes, but...
>the game has a I-don't-know-what-that-I'don't-know-what-it-is,
>that makes it magical! What about converting it to MSX2?!
>(hum, luckily, to dream is for free... yet! I'm sure Bill Gates will
>have copyright soon!! X-)
You're wrong again Nestor...
(Que bien me lo paso metiendote puyas... XDDDDD)

You are forgetting Sir Dan by Daniel Zorita, although since
Sutchan has put his fingers there, the results -specially the
graphical ones- can be unexpected, for good, it seems.
Yeah, he seems that for Barcelona Meeting we'll see an
advanced beta demo.
Yeah, I know that the release of this game starts to be a matter
of faith, but I still keep some, the one for emergency cases. ;)))

CYA