At 12:56 PM 2/18/99 +0100, you wrote:

>Does anybody know, what the current state of the
>SNATCHER-translation is? Two years ago Oasis
>announched this tranlation available for Zandford 97.

I don't think Oasis will ever finish it.
First reason is that Oasis hasn't released anything in recent years.
Second reason is that Oasis' way of translating is using a hex editor. That
method is not practical for a complex game like Snatcher.

I have been looking at the possibility of translating Snatcher as well. But
it's difficult: the data structure used by Konami which contains the texts
is a kind of script for the entire game. I haven't been able yet to
completely reverse-engineer it.
At the moment I am not working on this project. But I still have all the
sources.

Bye,
                Maarten