>This is the first time that I write here, so this pretends to be a kind
of
>presentation about me.

Hm, yes, I also haven't done something like that... So... Well, here I
am. My name is Rieks Warendorp Torringa, I'm a teammember of Sargon,
currently stay for one year in Japan (as I study Japanese) and because I
heard there were some stories concerning me (or especially, concerning
my hair :)) and because Robert (Vroemisse) said it was fun I joined the
mailinglist...

Bye...
Rikusu

(PS:That's the Japanese pronunciation of my name...)