----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Sowho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: local.msx.int
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 7:59 AM
Subject: Hello

> I am Andrew Sowho, We have not had the pleasure of each others
acquaintance but I hope this will be remedied soon.
> I am in search of an Investment Manager who can invest and manage the sum
of Sixteen Million United States Dollars into a viable endeavour, capable of
yielding reasonable annual return as profit on principal amount invested.
> Given the antecedent of the ownership of the fuuds.I need someone who can
clear the funds into his/her account , carry out the actual business and
remit profit to my account without trouble.For avoidance of doubt, I require
someone to be my eyes,ears and hands , someone who is reliable and
trustworthy and above all cautious.
> should you be interested and capable please contact me via email for
further details.
> I will not contact anyother person until I hear from you.
>

> --

Hmmm... also:
Wanted: Small time crook for minor position in major organization. The job
requires expert driving skills, and knowledge of different weapons. The
ideal candidate will be young, and willing to perform any and all tasks
asked of them without question. Pay rate flexible depending on work
required.

Hahaha :P Seriously though, that sounds like money laundering to me :)