] At 09:02 22-2-99 +0100, you wrote:
] >> Make that 24 Wave and 18 FM channels... :)
] >>
] >If that's possible......
]
] Well, I myself heard and saw it at the last Zandvoort-fair. It IS possible
] and sounds great! But will surely require a lot of coding (and I'm not
] doing it, 'coz I'm not a coder)
Then why not use the code that was used for that music thing which you heard
at Zandvoort? Who made it? What was it? Please tell us more.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format