Ciao!

> I have a little (?) problem, please let me know
> your opinion about it!
ok!

> I need additional memory in my game - but I use
> already many ram!
> 1) What would u say if the game will need more than
>    128kB ram?
So I think that if it is a good game it can use more then 128Kb...
Note that some new generation game like Tetris 2 SE, Sonyc...use more
then 128Kb...

> 2) It would be possible to reduce the level-size to a half,
>    but I really don't want that...
no, I think that it is not the right way...

> 3) I could use Vram - but I am afraid it could be too slow
>    and that I have to forget some nice features (music,
>    or something like that)
U can use also Ramdisk to load the pattern or load it from the HD (if u
want use one...)

A question with game are u preparing exactly?

Ciao, Marco