Hi

> Suggestion: what about Shalom, Knightmare 3? I was hooked on Maze of
> Galious and I want to complete the trilogy :-)

That's a very nice suggestion. I already thought about this thingie,
too.
But at the moment, I don't have a disk-version of this game (my
software-
collection is in The Netherlands, and although I took a few disks and my
harddisk with me to Japan, Shalom isn't between it). So if anybody could
send it to me...?

Bye
Rieks